COLLECTION AND USAGE OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
We ask customers to provide us details such as:
- Contact information: Name, email address, phone number, and school attending.
- Billing information: Credit card billing address and credit card details.
- We use this personal information for our records only.
- To avoid issues or disputes arising due to unforeseen reasons
We may disclose customer information to:
- Our corporate partners to facilitate joint services (such as customer service or shipping) that are required to complete a special order.
- Detect and prevent fraud, identity theft, and other illegal acts pursued by some customers
- Law officials to comply with some legal proceedings or subpoena
- Government officials to fulfill some information requests
We have always strived to deal with the customer information in a very safe and secure manner by following industrially accepted technological methodologies. This technology helps us to secure your private information from hackers and also ensures that all data entered on our point of sale is transferred through our secured payment gateway, which provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure secure, fast and reliable transactions.